Fujitsu Electronics Europe as part of the worldwide acting Fujitsu group, markets complex electronic components and solutions developed by Fujitsu companies and vendor partners mainly for automotive, industrial, communications and medical & fitness industries. For more information visit us on www.fujitsu.com/feeu.
To enlarge our commercial representative office in Budapest we are targeting for an open minded, dynamic, fast and highly self-motivated colleague who has gained proven experience in the field of IoT applications. In this very technical sales role you are expected to work with major European key accounts as well as identifying and following up of projects at completely new customers by actively promoting our broad line card.
As main contact point for a growing customer base you will actively drive the whole sales process by taking full responsibility over the following tasks:
- Key technical advisor for our complete line card
- Provide technical consulting services during the RFQ and design-in phases and sell products from our line card to existing and potential new customers
- Finding out and solving customer requirements as well as technical issues together with the European Product Management & Application Team
- Assure customer satisfaction and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Attend trade shows and other events to have regular customer interaction
Your Skills & Experiences
- Degree level in Electronics Engineering or similar qualification
- Experience in the field of R&D or sales of a multinational company in the electro technical field
- Very good technical knowledge of electronical products dedicated for IoT applications
- Willingness to travel regularly to customers in whole Europe and the European HQ in Germany
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Independent, systematic work style and “thinking out of the box” approach
- Fluent English, spoken and written
If you are interested in working in a challenging and fast-growing environment for an innovative company known as outstanding for its technical expertise please submit your application in English.
In 2016/2017 we were awarded with the "Great Place to Work" and "Top Job" Award for our outstanding company culture – visit our website to learn more about our HR relations program! Become part of our Fujitsu-Family and apply now by pushing the "Apply here" button!